Industrial exoskeletons are fascinating new devices, which are developed and used in order to facilitate work functions and to prevent from musculoskeletal diseases. They may even improve the work output quality in some cases.
EXOWORKATHLON® develops work specific Parcours for industrial exoskeletons to demonstrate and discuss their functions related to user feedback, ergonomics, metabolics and production quality. We seek to generate a critically high level of standardized data collection in close collaboration with our expert partners.
EXOWORKATHLON® wants to assess, show and discuss!
- Exoworkathlon® at Internationale Handwerksmesse, 6.-8. July 2022, Munich
- Exoworkathlon® Parcour 3 at SLV Nord, 6.-8. September 2022, Hamburg
- Industrial Exoskeletons and Occupational Illnesses: Symposium and Show at REHACARE, 14.-17. September 2022, Duesseldorf
- Exoworkathlon® at Wearracon USA, March 2023, New Orleans
- Exoworkathlon® at Wearracon Europe, during A+A Show, Exoskeleton Park, Self Experience Space, 24.-27. October 2023, Duesseldorf
There are Exo Booth Opportunities at the events!
Do you want to be part of the global study as exoskeleton manufacture or industry partner? Please contact us.